Position: - GM Legal (Only from Project Back ground)
A leading Construction Company undertaking Water Treatment Plant, Sewage treatment plant, Balance of Plant, 220 KV Substation, Rural Electrification, DM Plant, Effluent treatment plant, petroleum storage tank farm etc.
Law graduate preferably with an engineering background.
• Should have thepractical knowledge of International Contracts based on FIDIC model of contracts .
• Must have experience in EPC Construction/ infrastructure projects of at least 10-15 years.
• Excellent communication & computer skills.
• Should have the knowledge of Arbitration proceedings under ICC rules of Arbitration&as well as under the respective Arbitration Act.
• Should be good in drafting of various contracts with client, sub-contractors, and suppliers under the FIDIC based contracts.
• Candidate should independently handle all the contractual correspondence with client/independent engineers.
• Should have the dispute resolution approach for attending the various issues with respective parties.
• Responsible for attending all meetings with clients/independent engineers including project review.
• Attending all correspondence with sub-contractors/Regulatory authorities/ Govt. authorities.
• Candidate should have good knowledge of all applicable laws.
• Candidate will assist in preparation of all back up documents for Arbitration, dispute resolution and other Litigation proceedings.
• Should have good knowledge of conciliation/reconciliation and DAB process.
• Contract closure activities at project site with client & sub contractor.
• Should have the exposure of minimum 1 project cycles of International Contracts.
• Candidate should have a good personality to attend meetings with various stakeholders.
• Candidate should have good working knowledge for correspondence from the start till closure of International contracts.
Desired work experience (in complete years):20 –25 Years
Compensation Offered :Will not be a constraint for a deserving candidate