1.To lead and manage all legal issues of company with respect to project contracts, commercial contracts, business related contracts, arbitration,(Across all Company Infra projects) to maximize/obtain favorable results as well as minimize the negative effects of legal roadblocks on the business.
2. To lead the finalization of project and commercial contracts of energy business this includes domestic and international contracts.
3. Support all contract drafting and contract finalization for project execution apart from other relevant legal support to the business.
4. Drafting and vetting all documents pertaining to sale of residential/commercial properties like; Project Contracts, Commercial contracts and Business Contracts allotment letters, agreement to sale, sale deeds etc.
5. Drafting and vetting all documents pertaining to financial agreements.
6. Drafting and vetting all Joint Venture Agreements .
7. Drafting and vetting all Collaboration Agreements.
8. Drafting and vetting all License Agreements.
9. Drafting and vetting MOUs, LOIs, etc to safeguard Company interests in various commercial transactions and to also ensure legally secure deals for the company.
10. Handle court cases independently, as and when required.
11. Liaison with concerned departments to ensure that wherever legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
12. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to the management.
13. Draft, negotiate and manage all contracts- Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements.
14. Participation on all department management teams, providing guidance on agreement rights and obligations, and evaluating need for template modification to reflect new requirements.
15. Become expert in the Legal Department contract management system and use it daily to track the status of contracts.
16. Advising the finance and secretarial departments in understanding the shareholder and share purchase agreements entered into with various investors.
17. Develop relationships with sales and appropriate business people to help facilitate successful contracting.
18. Train sales and sales support people in the population of standard contracting forms.
19. Other duties as assigned, including filing, copying, and scanning documents as necessary through team.
20. Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
21. Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.