General Manager – High-End Bike Sales
You are responsible for achieving the sales goals for the Heavy Motorcycle in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for bike sales target and operating revenue of the Bike operation.
• Driving for results & making operational program & decision of bikes sales.
• Developing partnership and maintaining a good relationship with the principal
• Monitoring & responsible for daily bikes sales operation, SOP, and training.
• Oversee the daily logistics operation of bike sales & stocks, KPI, and related management reports.
• Supporting function of CRM and HOG activities.
• Make sure the order and clearance of the showroom bike area.
• Supporting function of Director’s daily operation.
• Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
• Direct customers through entire sales process
• Build and maintain relationships with customers
• High End accessories and parts knowledge (Garmin, Go Pro, Di2, aftermarket wheels from Bontrager, Shimano,) Full suspension bike design features and benefits,
• Strong leadership/coaching skills
• Custom bike sales (select compatible parts to build up a bare frame)
• High level of product knowledge of the brands
• Perform bike fits and custom bike designs.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
• Attend industry trade shows and seminars.
• Respond to customer concerns.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Graduate with 10+ Years of successful experience in managing a high volume new motorcycle dealership and a proven track record in sales, marketing, and customer service in the motorcycle enthusiast community as well as demonstrated the history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
2. Excellent leadership skills with a passion for developing employees
3. Strong motorcycle product and dealership operations knowledge