General Manager (Head) – IR & HR
Exposure to IR - unions, wage settlements, legal and labour cases, etc.
Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
Administering compensation and benefit plans.
Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
Undertake tasks around performance management.
Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Currently having a corporate exposure experiences ranges from 18 to 22 years ideally from a Coal manufacturing firm & should have exposure in IR; handled various legal and labor cases along with Wage settlements. Proven experience as an HR Generalist with strong exposure to IR
2. Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
3. Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
4. Excellent communication and people skills
5. Aptitude in problem-solving
6. Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
7. Exposure to proactive IR, Statutory, Trade Union matters, Wage Negotiations and settlements, Legal, HR Operations, Employee engagement, L&D, Welfare, and Productivity improvements.
8. Having exposure in handling multiple plants, TPM is an added advantage. Working knowledge of HINDI is essential.
9. Career stability & good IR track record is a must for this position.