GM (Head) - Finance and Accounts
? Overall responsibility for operational, transactional and financial accounting including and up to finalization of balance sheet and P&L on a quarterly and annual basis in both US GAAP, US Payroll, handling P2P, O2C, R2R, APA and IGAAP
? Business partnering with the CEO to ensure profitable delivery of the business on both top line and bottom line
? Ensuring the set up of appropriate internal controls to mitigate risks surrounding the various processes
? Strategy formulation together with top management along with concrete business plans, budgets and forecasts
? Sure accuracy in accounting, reporting & control with full audit & regulatory compliance
? Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
? Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the company
? Lead monthly finance update meetings
? Comply with Co’s policies and procedures across the area, maximizing performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
? Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
? Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed of all cluster hotels controlled accounts and explain all balances even if reconciled elsewhere
? Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
? Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. As a successful candidate you are a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of post qualification experience and exposure to US GAAP accounting and Strong process knowledge of USA Payroll
2. Should have worked in ITES or Service Sector or other industry with extremely high transaction volumes).
3. You have managed mid-sized/ small sized organization's complete finance departments.
4. You possess strong people management skills including conflict resolution, ability to take a stand and clear and precise communication.
5. You are highly customer oriented results-driven.
6. PeopleSoft ERP Knowledge is a must