General Manager - Finance/Planning & Analytics - Venture Capital Firm (6-12 yrs)
One of our leading VC clients is keen to hire for the role of GM - Finance, planning & analytics, based out of Delhi NCR. The incumbent should have 6+ years of hands on work experience across FP&A, across organisations of repute.
The incumbent will be an individual contributor and should therefore be hands on with analytics tools, financial analytics, modelling etc.
- The person will be required to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders across top ranks.
- Should be able to contribute towards business planning
- Work around performance analysis/ variance analysis
- Analyse spending ROI across multiple verticals of the organisation
- Delinquency analysis
- Be hands on with decision making analytics
Education Requirement : MBA Finance from a premium business school or CA, with excellent inter personal/ presentation skills & 6+ years of hands on work experience
Work location: Delhi NCR