Be a lead catalyst in the organization growth by being a key enabler for the organization in achieving its financial control objectives as well as be accountable for Financial Planning & analysis, Revenue Management, financial reporting, business modeling & budgetary control.
Key Job outcomes:
Financial Planning & Budgetary Analysis :
- Presentation of financials on monthly basis, show business health, variance against AOP and suggest corrective action to achieve AOP.
- Review and validate Monthly flash & forecasting with best accuracy of Revenue, Cost and EBITDA.
- Drive budgetary control process within organization and Tracking variance against AOP
- Preparation of AOP and download to all other functional heads.
Deep Dive Reports : Revenue analysis, forecasting and reporting to Management
- Revenue & Business KPIs analysis by setting up sound KPI Dashboards and Performance reporting mechanism.
- Review Daily BFA - Monitor Key Revenue KPI movement and highlight positive & negative trend & initiate desired action for achievement against AOP.
- Develop and maintain complex revenue forecast models with deep understanding of specific drivers of revenue. Prepare, analyze and communicate key assumptions and scenario outputs.
- Cash optimization analytics - payable outstanding, cost of goods sold, cost components analysis, trend and variance analysis, invoice level analysis, multiple vendors analysis, balance of trade, early payment discount, statistical interpretations of WW Spend, spend & predictive analysis and DSO A/R Data - Pay Term Analysis, O2C cycle time analysis, aging analysis, collection effectiveness, dispute analysis data turned into actionable insights.
- Business group financials aligned to services reporting structure - Revenue coded to the service offerings that match the way in which the client buys the solutions.
Financial closing & analysis :
- Effectively Ensure timely and accurate generation of accounting and financial statements
- Diligently Drive monthly financial closing - GL review of all cost & Revenue line items.
- Establish adequate financial control mechanism and drive compliance throughout organization.
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis, monthly expense variance analysis and consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
Strategic Focus: - A Global Role :
Strategic Focus : Driving the change, targeting FY17 close, to align management accounting (variance analysis, detailed commentary, BAU reports, controlled book-keeping, substantiation of records etc.,); regulatory reporting and financial consolidation processes to bolster the finance function for improved reporting and stakeholder value creation.
- Coordinating with performance managers and finance partners in the process of finance close and reporting.
- Responsible for effective financial close and the Statutory and Financial Reporting close processes, ensuring robust control framework.
- Manage primary stakeholder relationship, ensuring support to Divisional Finance Heads and the Senior Finance Business Partners, on financial and strategic initiatives.
- Manage all risks in the end-to-end team processes, ensure risks are identified, understood, and actions taken to mitigate.
- Champion process improvement on the team, focusing on the simplification of legacy processes.
- Makes recommendations around internal accounting, processes and systems
- Drive team performance through KPI setting and constant review.
Cost Control &monitoring :
- Drive cost efficiency measures in organization through Internal and external benchmarking of cost, continuous monitoring and ensure cost benefit analysis
- All the purchase requests are approved after thoroughly checking of negotiations, requirement and benefit to business
- Effectively partner with others via cross functional teams to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordination with Internal &External Auditors
- Ensure smooth and timely closure of the Internal &External Audit processes
- Efficient and effective Interface with Audit Teams to ensure seamless execution and ensure that audit inputs are incorporated and tracked to successful closure.
Effectively handle all taxation related elements and report the same to management
Work Relations :
- Reporting to Chief Financial Officer (CFO)for all functional as well as admin issues.
- Interfacing with all service level heads and managers based out of India as well as other global offices.(24 X 7 work environment).
- Interfacing with Business development, Human Resources, Performance Excellence (PEX) and administration team member sand software development teams of for all functional as well as operational issues.
- Interfacing with employee committees and all employee through town halls and webinars.
- Be an active participant in organization cross functional teams from time to time.
- Interface with potential and existing vendors and channel partners.
- Interface with Auditors, Investors as well as due diligence audit partners.
Must have controller-ship experience of 3-5 Years
Person should have good working experience with US GAAP Standards.
- Strong experience in month end closing, balance sheet, reconciliation, P&L accounting, general ledger, trial balance.
- Handle Taxation & all Tax related activities.
- BPO/US Experience Required
- Travel to US frequently required (3 - 4 times a year)
- Experience in US GAAP is must
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve objectives
- Ability to evaluate operations as they relate to policies, goals and objectives, costs, and rate levels