1. Responsibility for the independent valuation at month-end of all assets and liabilities using multiple external vendor services pricing.
2. Providing timely information to the relevant product controller on the impacts to their books.
3. Conducting reviews of significant deals.
4. Calculation and analysis of reserves.
5. Analysis of model deficiencies.
6. Production of monthly pack which clearly states the over or undervaluation as compared to front office.
7. Review and implement Independent Pricing methodologies.
8. Ensure derivatives trades are marked to fair value.
9. Identify pricing issues for complex derivative trades.