- Total Experience 12 to 15 years of experience into Risk Management and Compliance Management.
- Working with the Group Risk and Compliance functions to identify, assess and embed risk management practices, providing governance, guidance, support and advice managers on risk management and contribute to the growth and development of the business at a senior organisational and commercial level.
- Ability to gauge risk and compliance impact of projects, propose risk mitigation solutions
-Risk & Control Assessment and Root Cause Analysis
-Operational Risk Principles, Practices and Implementation
- Responsible for the support and implementation of Risk and Compliance efforts for the company and promotion of an ethical and legally compliant business culture. Partner with senior management and compliance teams to achieve desired compliance results.
- Accountable for ensuring participation and execution of compliance standards in the areas of Compliance policy, Professional Standards, Client.
- Service Agreements and Errors and Omissions (E and O).
- Actively participates on appropriate executive, leadership, and/or operating committees, so as to ensure the Risk and Compliance function is integrated with business operations.
- Responsible for conducting process reviews and/or department compliance network to ensure transparency processes and procedures are effectively implemented and utilized.
-Interpret regulations/directives and global/regional policies and develop procedures, policies,processes and training to support the compliance function in conjunction with all internal and external standards and regulations and communicates and executes within the country/practice.
-Authorized to investigate all compliance and procedural issues including recommendations to the
Risk and Compliance committees for consequences of potential non -compliance based on facts
identified through the investigation process.
- Provides inputs to senior operational leadership on the status of compliance, transparency, and overall professional liability.
-Supporting the commercial and strategic aims of JLT, work with and provide assurance to the
respective Management Teams in India on effectiveness of risk and compliance practices.
- To confirm that the Regions activities, as well as all statutory requirements are performing within
the Group policies, risk appetite and controls.
- To confirm and report on the aggregated key risks issues and report on risk actions, timetables and progress reports to address key areas.
- To provide guidance, train and manage, on a day-to- day basis, the Compliance operations in the Region.
- To review and challenge the work performed by the Compliance operations in the region to ensure adherence to local procedures and Group policies.
- To undertake thematic risk assessments on emerging risks that may impact the operations within organization.
- To interact and represent the Companys interests with key third party stakeholders, such as regulators (on need basis), keeping abreast of regulatory changes in the geography.
- Liaise with government officials, departments or tribunals on matters affecting the organisations activities.
- Assist as required with meetings of stakeholders and leadership team.
- Assist the Group Risk and Compliance team on roll out and implementation of Risk Management framework
- Extended responsibilities could also include supporting/managing R&C activities for other geographies.