We are shortlisting suitable and bright prospective candidates for the stated position in a well-known not-for-profit organization.
Reporting to the head of the organization, the incumbent will be responsible for furthering understanding and recognition of the organization while leading advancement, communications, PR, external relations, marketing and other related functions.,
Responsibilities in brief:
• Be part of the senior team managing the organization
• Leading institutional advancement initiatives
• Responsible for external relations
• Head marketing activities – give strategic direction
• Stakeholder management
• External & internal communications
• Resource for statutory and compliance issues in respect of stated responsibilities
• Ream management
• Resource management
• Other related responsibilities
Education, experience, and skills
• PG Degree in communication, marketing or related management field.
• 15 plus years of experience handling advancement, external relations, communications, stakeholder management, compliance, and marketing experience.
• Experience in international not-for-profit organizations is desired
• Successful track record in listed domains
• Leadership and collaborative skills
• Ability to work e?ectively with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English