General Manage (Head) – Sales Marketing (Building Materials)
• You will be responsible to manage the entire sales and business development activities.
• Manage the overall sales of the business divisions
• Manage new business development
• Lead a strong sales team - Will be responsible for the sales forecast
• Ensure a healthy network through appointment of good dealers/ distributor across the geographies
• Ensure Profitable Sales which are in line with the target gross margin/prices of the company.
• Ensure compliance to the credit control policy of the company and ensure debtors number of days does not increase and reduce overdue outstanding/bad debts.
• Lead the marketing activities including new product development, marketing communication, displays at exhibitions, sales promotions, brand strategy etc.
• Strategize and plan the Channel & Project Sales and make improvements in the sales process management, forecasting.
• Conduct regular meeting with dealers, distributors & project customers and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy.
• Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
• Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with operation of the respective sales department in the respective regions.
• Coordinate with supply chain, logistics, administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely execution of orders and smooth operations.
• Resolve customer/dealer complaints and any internal issues pertaining to co-ordination with Logistics/Supply Chain.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Marketing with overall experience more than 15 years Strong experience in the building materials industry like Ceramic Tiles, Paints etc.
2. Very good relationship with architects, builders, consultants, designers
3. Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage
4. Good working knowledge of computers and ERP.
5. Good Leadership, Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.