The candidate should have experience in procurement and supply chain management.
As a part of Supply Chain Management, the candidate should be responsible for the following aspects of supply chain:
• Contract Management
• Involved in identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall supply chain cost base.
• Inventory Cost Reduction
• Warehouse space reduction
• RP (Material Requirement Planning) for PAN India
• Design / Implement SCM policies & procedures
• Commercial negotiation, Price settlement & Contract finalization
• MIS generation
• New Product Development
• Creating and maintaining vendor base
• Vendor governance
• Stakeholder management
• Should be data oriented/logical