- Identifying portfolio trends and generating portfolio level MIS covering various credit quality indicators.
- Monitoring of early warning signals and portfolio Delinquency.
- Mapping the impact of External environment on portfolio by Involving into Industry research.
- Tracking Policy defined triggers and adherence to various Policies and processes for identifying control breaches and anomalies at an early stage.
- Monitoring various Hygiene checks like Exception Review and Limit Expiry for employing a firm remediation strategy proactively.
- Responsible for understanding, complying with, creating and recommending updates to the policies and procedures related to the Portfolio Management and Credit functions.
- Excellent communication skill
- Good Analytical and Excel Skills
- Polished and Effective Presentation Skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
Qualifications and relevant experience
- CA / MBA from a reputed institute;
- 3-7 years post qualification experience in Portfolio Management of MSME vertical