Job Title: GM/DGM FP&A, Decision Support
The role should be able to manage all FP&A & Decision support activities with limited oversight from CFO. The activities would include closure of budgeting and forecasting activities, decision support, timely & accurate and actionable performance reporting to the management. Should be able to interact with business team & external business partner. Should be able to manage the team which shall be responsible for FP&A function.
Key Result Areas
Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the following activities
Responsible for the following activities
Planning & Forecasting
• Set up, publish and drive a budgeting calendar. Ensure that all stakeholders are brought on board and a smooth review process is carried out.
• Co-ordinate budgeting activities with various stakeholders & cross functional teams.
• Create a rolling forecast calendar and reviews. Make the company ready and ensure information is available for market facing activities.
• Prepare and provide Zone/RO wise targets
• Preparation and automation of budgeting and reporting process
Decision support –
• Support business in maintaining a profitable portfolio mix of products.
• Profitability evaluation for each business proposal.
• Help evaluate commercials of large contracts
Reporting – Variances and Analyics
• Preparation of Monthly financial and Ops Reports
• Review & report monthly (eventually weekly) performance of the business with financial & non-financial KPI’s.
• Analytics and conclusions for performance variance , inputs for cost savings
• Actual vs. Plan and Month on month , Quarter on Quarter on Quarter Analysis at India & branch level
• Monthly MIS deck & KPI monitoring.
• Produce weekly & monthly MIS
• Any other Adhoc reporting.
Ensure that reporting requirements of business are met with new system & applications. The activity would involve
• Co-ordinate with IT & Business team and agreement on methodology & reports logic between various stakeholders.
• Prepare reporting calendar & reduce TAT for all usual reports
Key Skills/Experience Required –
Professional finance/accounting qualification
Knowledge and experience of finance and accounting, specifically in areas Financial Planning & Analysis. Must have played an FPA role
High degree of process orientation, ability to build process out of chaos ie adaptability to a accelerating business and startup mindset.
Ability to think out of the box and produce results with available resources
Good at designing and maintaining control process relevant to finance
MBA(Fin), ACA, ICWA , Graduation
Exposure to ERP Solution, Excel and PPT
Strong FP&A Skills
Strong Communication Skills, delegating, well organized.
FP&A experience in medium to large organisation
Self-Driven, Creative and passionate
Should have problem solving ability
Should have good leadership skills and ability to manage team with good networking skills