1. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, precisely in English: written and verbal.
2. Prior onsite experience in a customer facing role mandatory.
3. Experience working in at least 2 R12 projects, preferably R12.2.
4. Should have a valid passport, valid for at least 12 months.
5. Willing to travel to Dublin, Ireland for 3 months.
6. Once the onsite travel for transition is completed, the resource should commit to be dedicated to the Primark support project for at least 1 year after returning to GDC [barring emergencies and acts of God].
7. We would like as many from the team as possible to be based off the same office. This will enable knowledge sharing and gain through daily interaction and we put a premium on such interactions.
Oracle Financials Functional Consultant RRS: 58323
Objective meaning of some terms used
a. Prior experience mandatory: has done similar work in at least one previous project, ideally two.
b. In-depth knowledge required: has done similar work in at least two previous projects, ideally three.
Professional experience and requirements
1. Mandatory minimum of 3 prior Oracle EBS implementations, of which,
a. At least 2 are R12 implementations.
b. At least 1 is an R12.2 implementation.
2. Minimum 10 years experience working as a functional consultant, with in-depth expertise in at least 6 of the following areas:
a. Oracle Payables
b. Oracle Receivables
c. General Ledger
d. Fixed Assets
f. Advanced Collections
g. Cash Management
h. E-Tax configuration
3. Prior experience with Localization. Prior experience in one or more of: Localisations for UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, France, USA and Czech Republic a big plus.
4. Mandatory prior experience:
a. Configuring at least 5 of: GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, IBY, IEX, eTax, SLA.
b. Troubleshooting at least 5 of: GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, IBY, IEX, eTax, SLA.
5. Mandatory clear understanding of R12 EBS concepts like:
a. MOAC [multi org access control]
b. RBAC [role based access control]
c. E-Tax and related setups
d. SLA [sub ledger architecture]
6. Mandatory in-depth knowledge of:
a. Defining org structures and accounting structures for large organizations.
b. Primary-secondary ledger setups, multi-reporting currency [MRC].
c. SLA [sub-ledger accounting] setups in complex accounting scenarios.
d. E-Tax [E-Business tax] setups in complex, multi country tax scenarios.
e. Reports manager.
f. FSG reports architecture.
g. Approvals management [AME] and configuring complex approval hierarchies and rules.
h. Configuring Payments with multiple region specific payment formats and templates.
7. Mandatory prior experience helping end users with resolving issues around:
a. Financial Statement Generator [FSG].
b. WebADI for Journals and Assets.
c. Custom WebADI templates [Payables Invoices, Suppliers etc.]
8. Expertise in reconciliation, auto-reversal, auto posting, recurring journals, consolidation and currency revaluation and translation.
9. Mandatory prior experience producing quality AIM/OUM documentation.
10. Prior experience with the following is a plus:
a. Tools like More4Apps, Excel4Apps - a significant advantage.
b. IProcurement [Primark may look at iProcurement for GNFR in the near future].
c. Automic [previously UC4 software] for scheduling [user level experience].
d. Working in retail atmosphere / retail industry.
Using ITIL tools like ServiceNow or Cherwell.