Client responsibilities :
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Conduct research and assist senior team members for preparing client presentations and information memorandums
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
People responsibilities :
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events
- 4.5-8 years of experience in implementation, auditing or advisory in SAP ERP( PC / IDM) and GRC domains
- Must have experience of at least 1 end - 2 end implementation exp.
- Understanding of business processes, controls frameworks, compliance and regulations, and segregation of duty concepts in an SAP ERP environment
- Basic knowledge and experience in executing SAP GRC solutions across PC & RM
- Knowledge of the SAP Security concepts, landscape, transports system and version compatibility
- Basic knowledge or understanding of the Risk Management cycle, Risk aggregation, KRIs, Heat map, Planner and Continuous Control Monitoring as part of GRC Risk Management and GRC Process Control.