Understanding of MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Models - Data for the application
- View - Visual representation of the model
- Controller - Update the view with the model and vice versa
- AngularJS has a two way data binding framework which impacts how this works, so an understanding on what happes
Invocation patterns (e.g., Method, Functional, Constructor and Apply)
Templates (e.g., Mustache, Handlebars, etc- )
Regular Expressions (RegEx)
Variable scoping (e.g., Closures)
Angular has a special scoping mechanism which is very important to understand.
DOM (Document Objet Model)
JSON and XML
An understanding of compiled CSS using LESS or Sass
Concept of Responsive design and frameworks that can be leveraged (e.g., Bootstrap)
AMD (Asynchronous Model Definition)
Unit Test Frameworks-
Unit Test runtimes-
Unit Test concepts-
- Preferred Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of hands on work experience.
- Knowledge of core Java and its principles is a must.