To achieve this, you will:
- Architect and develop the applications and user interfaces that our customers will see on our website;
- Design, architect and develop the applications for our employees to see and use in their everyday operations;
- Engineering large scale systems delivering interactive performance, scalability and reliability;
- Work in small agile teams that take ownership of design, implementation and support and value good engineering practices such as design documentation, unit testing, continuous integration and code reviews.
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer who has
- 5+ years of web application development;
- Deep understanding of how the Web works, from client requests to server-side handling to front-end rendering;
- Expert in creating responsive front-ends;
- Good understanding of functional and behavior driven software testing;
- Experience writing code that interacts with a large, complex backend through RESTful APIs;
- Passionate about learning and sharing newer technologies with the team;
- Mentor junior engineers to build a culture of shared goals;
- BS or MS in Computer Science.