Candidates : Preferred from tier 1 colleges
- As a frontend developer, you will be working on end to end front-end development of our Supply Chain Visibility Suite applications which serve the logistics landscape for Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
- Define software architecture, collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Innovate and continuously drive system improvements.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
- Issue resolution for critical emergencies & production issues
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer
- Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
Bonus Points :
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools (like web pack, parcel etc)
- Experience with performance optimization of applications
- Good command over a data structure, algorithms.