Minimum 1-2 years of work experience as a FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
• responsible for answering inquiries, directing queries to correct personnel/department
• Communication skills and personal appearance are very important and influencing factors
• A person should be confident, warm, polite, patient and sincere to deal with the queries of guests at the Front Office.
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
• Keep updated records and files.