1. Handling the reception area.
2. Greet and welcome guests.
3. Answer questions and address complaints
4. Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
5. Receive letters, packages etc. and manage promptly.
6. Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence.
7. Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
8. Keep records and files updated.
9. Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
10. Handling Office Vehicles, key movements assigned.
11. Other tasks and duties as assigned time to time.
12. Managing blue collar staff.
Desire Profile: -
- Only Female candidate can apply.
- Qualifications - Candidate must have any Graduate.
- Experience - Minimum 2-3 years of similar experience. Knowledge of handling EPABX board and office administration is essential.
Competency Skills :
Should be presentable, well-mannered and have a pleasant approach.
The candidate should have a Graduate degree from a recognized university.
he candidate should have excellent telephonic skills and written/verbal communication skills in English & Hindi.
Candidate should have reasonably good English speaking skills.
Excellent computer knowledge is must particularly MS-Word & Excel.