Basic Qualifications :
- Must Tier 1 institutes only (IIT, NIIT, Bits) The Tier 1 education is more important than the current company.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3-6 years of Software Development experience
- Very strong in Java scripting
- Knowledge and hands on experience of data structures and Algorithms
- Experience in eCommerce and hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
- Experience with large scale B2C Consumer applications where the traffic of users is high
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Position Responsibilities :
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the e-Commerce business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.