As an engineer he will develop core client side components for our backend system. He must have knowledge of browser internals, HTML5, ECMAScript6 and should be passionate about building solutions that are highly scalable, low latency, fault tolerant, cross browser compliant. Knowledge of browser security and DOM APIs is also highly desirable.
- Develop and lead desktop and mobile web frontend development.
- Experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience of working with frontend frameworks (like angular or react) and libraries (jQuery).
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- DOM, APIs, HTTP, websockets
- Candidate must have very detail understanding of how browser works and how data is displayed.
- Candidate must have prior experience of necessary skills from a recognized organization.