The ideal candidate should have the below traits :
3. Should have good skills on CSS/HTML
4. Should be aware of the industry best practices
5. Should have good understanding of working with web-services through JSON/XML
6. It would be good to have some experience in a tool like Grunt/Gulp/Bower/NPM - 2 Years.
- Experience in developing responsive web pages
- Strong Analytical skills.
IDE - Any
Test - Karma(Task Runner),
Build Tools - Gulp, Bower, npm
Version Control - Any
Debugging - Firebug ( mozilla ), chrome dev tool.
Domain knowledge- - Fixed Income Market
Project Management - Redmine, JIRA
The person should have thorough knowledge to using or developing widgets like a tree table, search box, etc.