The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web/mobile. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox then you know our clients.
If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof then you know us.
If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on then you know our passion.
If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream then you'll be in good company.
Job Requirements :
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JS framework (Angular / ReactJS or any other framework) front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
Have experience with :
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Note- Candidate who can join immediately will be preferred OR Less than 15 days notice period.