Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - Fraud & Forensic - Consulting Firm
Qualification: CA / CFA
Accommodation: Employer will not provide accommodation
Role Responsibilities :
The successful applicant will work closely with the Partner and Managers of the forensic team and will:
- Perform forensic investigations and fraud risk reviews/assessments.
- Draft reports and presentations on findings and recommendations for clients.
- Work together with data engineers and intelligence professionals to bring all relevant information to bear in investigations.
- Supervise junior staff and ensure they are provided with learning and development opportunities leading to career progression.
- Create awareness of Company Forensic Services with clients and staff.