NAS(18) ENAS, NAS, MM, EMM, SM, ESM, 24.008, 23.122, 24.301
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous work experience on any 2G/3G NAS protocols(Mobility Management, Connection Management, Session Management, USIM interaction etc..).
- Good understanding of 3GPP Spec 24.008, 23.122, 31.111 etc..(In-depth understanding of PLMN selection procedures, cell-selection procedures, CSFB, SRVCC, Ecall features. )
- Good understanding in NAS-ENAS interaction & basic understanding of 3GPP 24.301 is desirable.
- Experience in analysis field issues, GCF conformance TC issues debugging.
- Strong debugging skills using DDD, GDB, trace-32 & experience in issue log analysis is required.
- Strong hands-on experience in C software development for telecommunications and modem software(IBM Rational SDL experience is also desirable).
- General understanding of UE Protocol Stack & various functional blocks.
- Ability to work with team of engineers/architects (local and/or off-shore) in a dynamic workplace.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
2.L1(3) 2G Layer-1, 3G Layer-1
Firmware(10) : WCDMA/UMTS/3G Firmware, LTE/4G Firmware, 4G Layer-1, 3G Layer-1, 3G MAC, 4G MAC
Good understanding of Signal Processing and Wireless Communication fundamentals Good knowledge of 3GPP specifications, LTE Layer 1 / 3G Layer 1/ Baseband / PHY algorithms, framework and interfaces with higher layers
Excellent Programming and Debugging experience in C/C++ on Windows/Linux platform
Excellent assembly level programming, debugging and optimization experience on DSP Processors
Knowledge of L1 testing using test tools from Agilent, R&S (CMW500)
Familiarity with JTAG, Lauterbach debugging or modem platform debugging environment
Good experience in system integration, support & bug fixing activities