To ensure financial & commercial controls at all the manufacturing units - Seasoning business, and monthly reporting against Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- To Lead the banking & treasury function in the Company so that cash flow/fund flow is managed optimally, establish & strengthen relationships with bankers, Cheaper funds are obtained to meet the growing business needs of the Company
- Defining and implementing guidelines to protect the financial position of the company, strengthen controls and minimize business risks. This also includes building up relationship with toll manufacturers/vendors/service providers, handling different types of audits (Excise, VAT, statutory, tax, internal etc).
- Perform the role of a business partner with special emphasis on superior cost management, working capital management (especially w.r.t. inventory, debtors and creditors), freight & warehousing cost management, and statutory compliances
- Lead AOP exercise for the Seasoning division of the Company
- Monthly/Quarterly Financial Analysis & Business commentary
- To lead in all finance/commercial matters of Seasoning units / plants
- Evaluation, monitoring and control over the overall cost of production with specific attention to Gross Margin, Factory Costs and Overheads, and pricing of the products
- Reporting to Investors, meeting data needs of the Senior Management related to Seasoning Business
- To build and/or strengthen relationships with existing & new bankers, submit data,information/projections etc to bankers, rating agencies etc; reduce the cost of Capital
- To lead the taxation function of the Company, liaise with consultants, get the assessments completed in a timely manner
- To initiate Cost reduction measures and periodic review & reporting
- Inter divisional accounting and lead the consolidation of financials at legal entity level
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register (FAR), review of Capital WIP, Capitalization of assets
- Working Capital management
- To ensure that the Financial Authority Matrix is adhered
- Accounting Process documentation and designing process flow charts, and effective use of ERP from the perspective of establishing superior internal financial controls
- Timely closure of the agreed action points emerging from various audits.
- Interact with cross functional teams to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, monthly results, documents review, reports and recommendations.