• Chartered Accountant with 10 - 15 years of experience in a corporate/core finance role.
• Should have handled internal budgeting, financial reporting.
• Good communication skills. Ability to articulate and present thoughts and analysis in a structured format.
Key Objectives :
• Lead the finance function for the Products and Services Vertical with a clear focus on revenue and margins.
• Address Compliance and Operational Finance requirements specific to the Units and the Overseas Subsidiaries.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Formulation of Budgets for the Verticals in coordination with Business teams and presenting it to the Vertical Heads for Approval.
• MIS : Tracking of Budgets V Actuals for the verticals and reporting it on a monthly basis. Submit any number of customized reports as and when the information is sought for from management.
• Pricing of deals in coordination with Finance Head and Vertical Heads.
• Handle Invoicing and Accounting Process specific to the Verticals.
• Financial reporting in coordination with Overseas Subsidiaries and assisting in finalization of the financials for consolidation purposes. Audit requirements relevant to the subsidiary books shall also be handled.
• Compliance requirements specific to FEMA, STPI and Transfer Pricing.
• Fund management requirements specific to the Unit and the Overseas subsidiaries.