Purpose of the job:
• To assist the Group Finance Manager in meeting external and internal reporting requirements.
• To ensure compliance to direct and indirect taxes and timely and accurate filings to authorities of the Company.
Group Corporate Accounts
• Developing and operating financial accounting procedures for the Group in alignment with Dutch IFRS requirements
• Monitoring and coordinating general accounting operations from all locations, departments and functions in the Group for online, monthly and annual reporting objectives
• Facilitating the preparation of and validating the financial statements presented to banks, shareholders and regulatory or fiscal authorities.
• Generating financial statements and reports for statutory and fiscal requirements.
• Ensuring all statutory payments are made accurately and on time for the Corporate office. Monitor compliance of statutory payments in all locations/branches of the Company.
• Coordinating the confirmation of customer and vendor accounts and ensuring prompt and accurate inter company transactions.
• Arrange for statutory and tax related audits. Co ordination with Company Auditor, Branch Auditors & International Auditors.
Tax and statutory payment accounting :
• Supervision and Coordinating and compiling of information required for filling of Income Tax Returns, service tax returns, E-TDS returns, issue of TDS certificates etc.
• Monitoring the booking of expenses and sales of goods and services, capital goods to ensure commercial accuracy and computation of taxes across the Group Entities.
• Ensuring adequate documentation and compilations to facilitate accurate and timely filing of returns, tax payments, adjustments and settlements
Financial systems development
• Provide inputs to system development teams on financial accounting requirements, accounting documents to be configured in the system.
• Ensure that all activities of the company are captured in SAP
Corporate Accounting and Controlling :
• Coordination with Local accountants and auditors for complete and timely accounting of revenues, costs, assets and liabilities.
• Fixed Asset controls, accounting and accurate capitalization of projects.
• This includes monitoring the sales /disposal of assets, checking depreciation runs and coordinating physical verification of fixed assets
• Scrutiny of vendors, customers and general ledger accounts
• Preparing the annual accounting statements for the calendar and financial years.
• To attend queries raised by Statutory Auditors at the time of finalization of accounts for financial year & calendar Year & Tax Audit.
• Prepare and maintain the supporting documents for annual accounts.
• Prepare cash forecasts for the Company and keeping track on receivables, and
Tax and Legal:
• Supporting the Tax and Legal team Legal team for secretarial and legal work
• Computing tax liability statements, provisioning and payment of advance taxes.
• Coordinate the consultants for the accurate and timely compilation of tax returns, filings.
• To work out advance tax liability for the financial year and payments thereof to be made to avoid any charges / penalties etc
• Ensure payment of TDS and E-TDS returns are made before due date.
• Ensure that proper documents, TDS rates / provisions are applied before foreign remittance is effected
• Ensure TDS certificate are issued to all the deductees for whom we deducted tax for the any previous financial years.
• Ensure any cross verification notice issued from Income Tax
• Department are attended within the stipulated time.
• To provide details to service tax department as and when any notice received
• Ensure that service tax returns, claims for refund are filed with the department in time
Desired Candidate Profile
Desirable•Chartered Accountant with minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience in finalisation in manufacturing companies, exposure to IFRS and having good communication skills.
•CA with CWA/CMA and SAP and BPC System Exposure
•Post qualification experience in a multinational manufacturing organisation
•Expert knowledge of Indian IAS and working knowledge of Dutch Group IFRS
•Working knowledge of all applicable tax laws
•Working knowledge of SAP FICO
•Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
The candidate needs to be from Mumbai .
The candidate should have relevant experience in manufacturing and Corporate Accounts.
The candidate should have experience in costing and financial consolidation & reporting.
The company follows 6 days working week.