Candidate should have exceptional people skills with problem solving skills, payroll process combined with payroll system knowledge, and customer service passion.
The Company seeks a Payroll Analyst with at least Five years payroll and/or accounting experience in a large customer-oriented corporate environment. Payroll is processed on a bi-weekly and monthly basis in multiple states, and this person will perform a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned areas of responsibility including data compilation and support of the Payroll Team.
Responsibilities also include:
• Process payroll utilizing ADP or similar payroll software
• View and manage human resource data in Peoplesoft
• Process and input garnishments, child support, levies and liens
• Review and process timesheet input records for employees
• Process new hires, terminations, employee maintenance, setup 401K and other benefit deductions
• Process manual check calculations, work with the vendor to process stop payments/reversals, enter
paycheck card entries and assist with check distribution and backup other payroll analysts as needed
• Produce timely responses to employee inquiries
• Record stock transactions, relocation transactions, third party sick pay and processing of year end transactions
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
. Flexible to work in shifts
• CA/ICWA preferred
• Access experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong experience with customer service
• Detail oriented
• Strong problem solving and review skills
• Prior experience in US payroll.
. Experience with administrative support that includes filing and opening mail