Field Application Specialist Security
This position is responsible for providing the day-to-day applications engineering support for Security Products (Video Systems, Access Control & Intrusion Systems) to customers and sales channel. The candidate will deal with mainly application and work with product management, engineering & Tech Support to provide the right product & solutions to which enable organization to win more in competitive landscape. He will be working with RSLs & will be responsible to deliver the AOP for respected LOB for the region.
- The candidate is responsible for design engineering & estimation support.
- Candidate should able to do technical compliance & engineering risk review.
- Candidate should be responsible to work closely with consultants & able to design Tender specs for IBMS solutions.
- Candidate should be able to derive & manage technical competency for sales & channel.
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers directly or through the regional sales team & SIs, Work with sales channels on new opportunity identification and closure.
- Ensure alignment with regional technical support and training functions for all product lines.
- Provide sales and product management support for trade shows, road shows, sales meetings and other events.
- Maintain competitive analysis, including pricing and be the focal point for sales inquiries on competitive and competitor strategies.
- Demo Inventory management in region.
- Responsible to deliver AOP for Security LOB.
- Work closely with other LOBs Field Application Specialist to derive IBMS solution.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a successful application engineer or product specialist or commissioning of Security Products.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Additional Experience with Integrated Solution with BMS & FAS products are a plus.
- Decisive and action oriented, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Written & verbal and visual presentation communications skills preferred.
- Microsoft / CCNA / SQL / Oracle Certification are a plus.