Executive Producer (OAP)
Scope & responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all areas of promo on-air material, vignettes etc - conceptualization, scripting, directing voice talent, supervising production and post-production.
2. Working closely with the Ad Sales, Programming, and Marketing teams to for desired results
3. Supervising the creative team to -
• Adopt best practices when it comes to creative conceptualization and execution as well as planning productions so they stay within budget and are delivered on time.
4. Manage workflow and streamline processes to maximize productivity & quality with the optimum use of internal and external resources.
5. Advise, instruct, supervise and liaise with freelance producers, production assistants, vendors, writers and language co-coordinators for On-Air Promotions, AVs & Sizzles
6. Conceptualize and create on-air packaging for on-air specials and stunts and work with off-air marketing to ensure that packaging works across all forms of media.
7. Manage team members and external vendors to work with various stakeholders (Marketing, Programming and Ad Sales) in devising and executing campaigns to meet the communication needs and objectives of the brand.
8. Ensure consistently strong brand recognition and continued positive viewer and affiliate response.
This is a position for someone who has eye for detail & is entrepreneurial, resourceful and proactive. Prior knowledge and experience of Producing On-Air Promotions (OAP)is desired. The ideal candidate will exhibit judgment and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with relevant specialization.
Around 6-10 years post qualification experience relevant to listed responsibilities for this role.
Demonstrable track record of Producing On-Air Promotions in Broadcast Media
Knowledge and understanding of the OAP space
In depth knowledge of branding, strategic marketing, and on-air presentation & promotions
Familiarity with production techniques with adequate knowledge of computers.
Innovative with strong execution skills
Proven project management expertise.
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
An organized approach to work.
Clear and logical thinking, ability to report succinctly on key issues.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Effective and efficient problem solving and analytical skills
Commercial and financial acumen and attention to detail.
Effective presentation skills.
Must demonstrate maturity, high integrity, energy and team spirit.
Possess strong interpersonal skills.