- Anticipate and drive organization changes in order to best support strategic orientation and performance plans
- Ensuring that the objectives of the organisation are achieved
- Making sure that programs and activities are being laid out efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Recognizing and supporting change within the organisation.
- Utilizing essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Providing the organisation with support in necessary financial, human, and technological resources.
I. Planning & Strategic Management
- Provide strategic vision and direction to programme through membership of the Senior
- Participate fully in developing annual programme strategies, with staff and board members
- Ensuring fundraising programs are carried out with high ethical standards and funds are being accepted and used responsibly
- Participate in conceptualizing and designing cost effective, innovative programmes - Provide overall supervision to the implementation and integration of activities in all programme sectors,
- Allocation of resources and ensuring that appropriate controls are maintained at all levels
- Presenting the annual budget on time and making sure that all other financial tasks are completed in an efficient and timely matter
III. Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assessing whether programs and activities have been successful
- Review monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports, programme reports, and donor reports
- Develop & implement relevant structures, policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations - Contribute to policy formulation - Support the HR Head, in compliance with labor laws and practices;
V. Team Management
- Being a leader by setting high standards and living by these standards, mentoring and motivating staff
- Encouraging good performance and values
- Ensure regular and effective staff development trainings & programmes
- Provide for staff welfare and benefits
VI. Internal & External Communication:
- Represent the organisation at National & International level - Work closely with board, partners, donors, project heads and government bodies - Ensuring high level external representation and lobbying.