Executive – Company Secretary
• Compliance with Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, FEMA compliances, Incorporations, compliance monitoring system, compliance with SEZ laws, secretarial compliances for entities abroad.
• Understand and monitor the Company- s operations, identify and interpret applicable laws and effect statutory compliance.
• Maintenance and updating of statutory records and registers
• Evaluate transactions between associate and group companies in terms of compliance corporate law requirements and assist in the documentation of these transactions.
• Periodic updating of accounts and finalization of accounts, completion of audit process of group companies
• Carry out activities in relation to tax matters, and preparation of returns of income of the companies in the group
Qualification And Experience:
1. Company Secretary with 2-5 years of experience in a listed entity with a Industrial Conglomerate or a MNC.
2. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
3. Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
4. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.