Executive Assistant To Strategy Head - Real Estate/ Infra/ Construction Business (4-8 years)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Executive Coordinator provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the office, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the office, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Preferably an MBA
- Minimum 4 years of experience Desired Candidate Profile: