SECRETARY TO M.D.
? Responsible for preparing presentations to be submitted to the group-company on an ongoing basis.
? Organize and arrange for various Board meetings, Management meetings seamlessly.
? Create and send various organizational announcements to all employees on behalf of the Managing Director.
? Maintain confidentiality of various sensitive documents
? Self-correspondence on various communication emails.
? Preparing Minutes of Meeting and follow-up with department heads for ensuring that the actions emerged out of the meetings are complied as per the timeline given to them and keeping track for its timely closure.
? Organizing tours for boss / Consultants, Foreign as well as Domestic tour programmes, arranging Air Tickets, Hotel Bookings etc.
? Dealing with Travel Agents for Issue of Foreign Exchanges / Traveller’s cheque, etc.
? Coordinating with senior personnel in other departments for various assignments / meetings. Interacting with department head / senior personal and ensuring that action are taken as per the timeline given to them and status report to Director / MD.
? Keeping to do list (check list) for various actions for self and Director ensuring that the routine functions are carried out in a timely and effective manner.
? Maintaining confidentiality of works related to Director / MD.
STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to multitask efficiently.
• Strong decision making skills and interpersonal skills
• Capable of performing with minimal directions, independently and within the team.
• Accept challenges and responsibilities with spontaneity.
• Highly result oriented with abilities to deliver results on time.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Desire and ability to learn and build business knowledge.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficient in Computer skills.
• Shorthand/Typing Speed in English @ 100/120 w.p.m.
• M.S.Dos, Windows-95/98, M.S.Office - M.S.Word, M.S.Excel, M.S. Power Point & Internet., Lotus 123 & Word Star-4, Working in LAN Environment.