• The profile involves acquiring, growing and deepening HNI Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management.
• Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers’ financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
• Provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
• Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
• Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
• Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Ensure ongoing self-development, updating oneself about the markets & current affairs which drives the financial Industry.
• Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
• Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
• Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
• Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
• Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
• Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
• Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
• Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
• Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
• Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
• Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.