1. Graduates in English Language and Literature with compulsory English medium schooling up to 12th standard.
2. Evidence of first class degree and distinction at school level in English are required prior to interviewing.
3. Interest and proficiency in creative writing along with journalistic attributes.
4. Competent in written English and able to use a varied amount of vocabulary, grammar and writing techniques.
5. Must be able to write in different writing styles e.g. argumentative, persuasive, essay, informational, short story etc.
Good Communication skills.
Fluent English/ Hindi
Knowledge of basic computer skills.
Working in MS WORD, MS POWERPOINT
Knowledge of Operating systems, few Hardware and software.