- Develop Solutions based on client requirements
- To work closely with our client and help resolve their issue
- To help build Epicor as a product for the organization
- To identify resources and help build a Team for the support of Epicor
JOB ROE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in c#, linq & SQL Server.
- Good knowledge required in Embedded Customizations, BPM, BAM, BAQ, Updatable BAQ, Dashboard, Updateable Dashboard, Crystal Report / SSRS Report, Service Connect, DMT
- Must be able to deliver on time and support meeting overall company deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- GUI Tools : Visual Studio.NET
- RDBMS : SQL Server
- Languages : C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6
- Web Servers : IIS Server
- Software Tools : Eclipse, Win Chm, Astrum Install Wizard, Zed Graph
- EPICOR E9 and E10 : Embedded Customization, BAQ, BPM, Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports and Dashboard, DMT, MES.
- Candidates with experience in implementation in Epicor9 / Epicor10 ERP have an added advantage.
- Preferred hands on functional experience in Epicor10.
- EPICOR Database structure, UDT tables etc.
- Understanding of delivery methodologies like Agile.