Strong sales individual who has experience of pitching & closing deals with Enterprise customers, can priorities and is adept at building solid, repeatable value propositions.
Creates own database of Fortune 500 companies to educate about value proposition in solving for their immediate future on or unidentified needs.
Educate prospective and existing customers regarding the product
4. Take 100% ownership for initial stages of sales development cycle: new business research, preliminary needs assessment/analysis and
initial introduction and product demonstrations.
5. Be responsible for account allotted, negotiate, close & renew.
6. Manage the sales process from discovery through to negotiation and
7. Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and
maintain accurate sales forecasts
8. Formulate new business strategies and implement tactical plans to
achieve the assigned quota
9. Actively build, manage and report on sales pipeline build up using
10. Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative
11. Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to
recommend specific products and solutions.
12. Maintain daily sales and productivity records. Present weekly
performance against sales targets in Company meetings as required.
1. Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through
discovering, prospecting, creating new business and
attaining/exceeding assigned quota.
2. Excellent account management and new business development
3. Clear ability to identify the right decision makers and influencers as
well as the courage to ask the right questions.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ,
including exceptional presentation skills.
5. Demonstrated experience using MS Office and CRM systems,
6. Client Orientation. Ability to build strong relationships.
7. Execution Orientation. Takes full ownership of activities and
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated proficiency in
consensus and team building
Other Skills Required
1. 3 years minimum sales experience in the b2b space
2. Experience in sales to large companies (20+ people teams)
3. Excellent communicator without sounding as pushing the product
4. Organized and detail-oriented, is rational & logical