Engineering Quality Manager
Engineering Quality Manager
To make sure that Engineering standards are well known and applied:
Alert in case of deviation,
Manage corrective actions when necessary,
Propose improvements when relevant,
Manage Engineering Quality audits.
- To improve Quality Engineering standards with the return of experience:
Manage no recurrent list top issue and check recurrence in project execution,
Animate REX committee and integrate return of experience in engineering standard and golden rules,
Ensures that Design Review and Tender Gate Review is implemented, monitored and maintained.
Optimize DFQ check list for Eng deliverables and Design Review,
Implement REX in DFQ check list for Eng deliverables and Design Review check list.
Attend and prepare Tender Gate Review and product development
- To manage the assurance of quality of Metier Engineering deliverables:
- To check quality status of engineering deliverables,
Support DR Preparation regarding Engineering scope,
- To assure quality of Engineering Supplier.
- To link engineering and manufacturing engineering (design for manufacturing).
Deploy process/product FMEA: critical Characteristics
- To make sure that Design Reviews are efficiently held:
Check consistency of the Design Review vs Project Risks,
Make sure that DR is well prepared and fueled GR process,
Follow action plan and update Design Review status.
- To manage Engineering Quality issues:
Make sure that problem solving process is properly applied and meet the objectives,
Make sure that engineering team is included in Customer issues solving process (if needed).
- To Update Quality Engineering KPIs, and propose action plans for improvement when necessary.
Propose and follow up action plans for improvement
MASTER degree in engineering (electromechanical, electrical, material, mechanical...) or equivalent
11 + years of experience in Engineering, Project management or equivalent
-- Previous experience in managing Quality tools and problem solving
Knowledge of railway industry (norms, certifications...) would be an asset
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies
Fluent in English
- Teamwork and Customer oriented
- Sense of synthesis and managing complexe issus
- Rigourous and ability to deal with different projects and missions.
Job Location / Mobility :
Bangalore / some international travels
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at:
Manager, Product Development, Project Manager, Management, Research, Technology