Development Manager will act as a technical leader in internal teams including managing code reviews, post project analysis and clearly articulating throughout the duration of projects
Development Manager will have experience with software development lifecycle methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, etc.
Has thorough understanding of the data mining and analytics processes that could be leveraged while building Data Warehouses and marts.
- Reviews the design for big projects and provide meaningful feedback to team
- Develops innovative approaches
- Sought out as expert
- Serves as a leader
- Deep understanding of SAS architecture.
- Good understanding on SAS grid architecture.
- Unix commands and shell script.
- SAS modelling
- Good Understanding on BigData.
- Deep knowledge on ETL concepts and datastage
- DWH Design and architecture