12+ years in Design of Embedded
Systems and Components With-
Product Development, verification & validation,
frameworks like SPICE or CMMiÂ
1) Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
2) Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
3) Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
4) Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
5) Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
6) Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
7) Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
8) Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
9) Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.