Position ENGINEER / SR. ENGINEER
Business Unit/Division TRANSMISSION PTD
Reports To LEAD ENGG - TRANSMISSION Mechanical development
Place of Posting MRV CHENNAI
Experience (years) 3-5 years
Industry Preferred Automobile
QualificationBE in Mechanical/ Automobile Engg
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
1) Should have Domain knowledge and experience of transmission
2)Knowledge on manufacturing technologies forging, casting, sintering, sheet metal etc.
3)Testing knowledge, concern resolution, Root cause analysis,8D analysis
5)Work along with design and testing team to ensure failure modes are captured in testing
6)Understand failure mechanism of transmission and validate change proposals
7) To comprehend technical issues in the areas of design and technically steer the team towards success
8)Responsible for addressing and resolving critical field issues of transmission"
1) Liasioning/Networking skills
2) Good communication skills
3) Openness to work in dynamic and demanding work conditions
4) Able to Manage team of 3/4 Design engineers (Managerial skills)"
1) Over-all transmission and transmission Sub-systems and Components Design: Keeps pace with emerging trends and related application.
2) Strong fundamentals of GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis
3) Knowledge of tolerance stack-up of complex assemblies
4) Should be able to interpret CAE / CFD results for required corrective actions
5) Ability to interact with customers, suppliers and plant team to resolve issues.
6)Knowledge on synchronsier, gears and bearing
7)Knowledge on shift quality parameters.