* Should have worked on Safety Systems. Should have experience of project execution as per safety life cycles.
* Should be aware of Safety concepts and terminologies.
Works independently & is fully proficient in applying established standards
* Should to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
* Should be able to carry out Control system & Safety System Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer, Site Commissioning, system Cut-overs, Loop Checking
* Should be able to develop Functional Design Specification
* Should be able to develop Typicals / Templates for Complex Loops
* Should be able to read, Understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, Logic diagrams, etc.
* Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by allocating work assignments to project team
* Work in compliance with quality / safety procedures. Identify possible improvement opportunities and manage their implementation
* Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough quality checks