1. Engagement with the client- Assess/evaluate client requirements against existing programs, scope of project, manage project plan and schedule implementation. Responsible for managing client expectations and championing their needs.
2. People management- Managing team of 40-50 Analytics professionals Spreading across Mumbai and U.S.A.
3. Must be able to always evaluate impacts to the bigger picture and develop working solutions to issues as they arise.
4. Internal and External stakeholder Management.
5. Project Management- Handling minimum of 20 projects end to end. Also responsible for providing Implementation Managers and/or clients with updates to priorities, project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, etc.
As a successful applicant, you are someone with:
1. 8+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis on Supply chain analytics in any 3 of the following areas:
a. Demand forecasting
b. Network & Inventory optimization
c. S&OP process improvements
d. Logistics & Distribution
e. Procurement, Spend analytics
f. Manufacturing, Reliability / Preventive maintenance
2. Proven track record in Supply chain analytics space with focus on solutioning, while managing multiple projects and leading engagements
3. Supply Chain Industry certifications (CPIM, CSCP)
4. Ability to independently manage research engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget
5. Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
6. Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
7. Exposure to SAP BW, SAP HANA
What is in it for you-
1. A meritocratic culture in a growing multinational firm specializing in the Analytics business.
2. A high growth and a high visibility position to the top leadership of the company