Job Location- Dimapur (Nagaland)
1.Generate trackers to monitor the enery consumption at appropriate frequencies to have effective control on energy cost.
2. Carry out root cause analysis of high energy consuming sites and develop action plan to reduce the energy cost.
3. Ensure EB availability on maximum sites by proper liaisoning with EB authorities.
4. Coordination with operations team for site electrification and quality of power available for use at site
5. Opex reduction through energy conservation and optimum utilisation of available resources.
6. Monitoring and analyses of Energy Reports and draw action plan for Energy Cost Optimisation.
7. Training need identification of Cluster Managers and technicians for optimum utilisation of power and saving of DG run hours.
8. Monitor and control EB disconnection issues and bring EB disconnection to Zero level.
9. Monitor and analyse the energy cost / site / tenant to reduce OPEX
10. Implement an appropriate Reward and recongnition system for best enery saving Cluster / Technician in the circle.
11. Proper validation of EB and Diesel Filling bills as per standard diesel and power consumption norms.
12. Liaison with EB and regulatory authorities for getting desired support.
13. Minimising the Diesel / power theft cases by developing appropriate checks and balances in the monitoring systems.
14. Standarise the Diesel and power consumption norms for various sites with different BTS combinations
15. MIS reporting to HO as per schedule.