GRAY BOX / WHITE BOX TESTING REQUIRED.
- Develop embedded test code for board bring up (including individual component or subsystem)
- Develop embedded test code at system levels to test various software components.
- Develop means to automate testing via test scripts or test tools
- Develop new testing techniques/methods and provide process improvement recommendations
- Partner with development engineers to define requirements, explain defects, and improve the product
- Create automation scripts to test low level code
- Develop test data, perform test data analysis, and prepare reports of test results
- Develop and maintain all testing automation scripts.
- Continuously assist the Test issues with the newly developed test, provides technical feedback to designers and other teams for product or test coverage improvement.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner or Develops alternative solutions
The candidate will have a strong background in testing embedded systems and QA testing methodologies, including software for automotive applications.
- Experience with computers running Windows and Linux
- Ability to understand C code
- Good knowledge and Programming skills of any microprocessor/microcontrollers using C, C++.
- Experience in testing embedded software at all levels.
- Experience in automation with scripts and test tools
- Ability to perform unit testing on hardware boards
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Ability to think and work logically to create test plans for software programs and consistently carry out test plans fully
- Good working knowledge of CAN and other various communication protocols/buses such as SPI, I2C, USB, RS-232, RS-485, etc
- Developing test automation and testing software for real-time applications, understanding of real-time processing issues.
- Good knowledge in reading schematics and hands-on debugging skills, ability to do debug and isolate failures
- Experience using software and hardware test equipment tools such as debuggers, In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, meters, etc.
- Experience in LabVIEW programming at least,
- Experience with National Instruments Hardware and Board level debugging
- Experience with Other programming language
- Experience with FPGA programming
- Fluency with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl, Python, or scripting language
- QA experience to MISRA standards