Development of automotive embedded software solutions in the area of power-train/chassis,network management and communication controls
2) Complete command on C and C++ languages
3) Experience in 8 / 16 bit Microcontroller based software development including Driver development for the peripheral ICs, on-board communication protocols like SPI, SCI, I2C.
4) Automotive related protocols like K-Line with KWP2K, CAN with ISO 11898 / J1939, UDS, LIN etc
5) experience with complete SDLC for an embedded platforms.
6) Basic understanding of the Electronic Circuit Design, undersatnding of Datasheet
7) Requirement Analysis / elicitation
8) Experience in embedded Linux kernel development and applications in linux for programming
9) Experience in the FOTA applications will be preferred
9)Experience with integrating hardware and software systems.
10) Understanding of embedded hardware and architectures is an advantage.
11) Strong OO design and programming skills C++
12) STL, Boost and other C++ libraries
13) Using version control
14) Agile software development methodology
1) Drive technology/development projects in all phases from specification to release.
2) Maintain and upgrade current product portfolio.
3) Handle together with project managers, product/software solutions certification.
4) Structurally build information in our Data Management System.
5) Work on software specification documents ensuring that the design is in compliance with relevant standards followed .
6) Participate in developing quality assurance procedures related to software design, implementation and verification.
Experience in embedded software development using C/C++.
Experience with integrating hardware and software systems.
Understanding of embedded hardware and architectures is an advantage.
Experience with design and requirements specification and commonly used tools.